1. Age: There is particularly no minimum or maximum age for playing Axe Throwing. At least one person on the team has to be over 18. Kids can also play this game but there is one condition that a legal parent/guardian of the team member has to be present during throwing. Some waivers must have to be signed by the kid’s legal parent/guardian.
2. Target Quality: Target should be new and of good quality, relatively prior to the league. There are chances of good throws to fall out if the target deteriorates. The board that consists of the bullseye should be switched out or replaced to ensure a fair game. You can practice axe throwing by playing it with professional’s help, just visit https://www.paintballusa.org/pricing/axe-throwing.
Image Source: Google
3. New Board: Every player has the right to demand a new board. Sometimes when a large piece of wood falls out due to high pressure of an axe thrown on it during play, the player can request a new board. The ultimate decision of providing the boards depends upon the referee.
4. Spray on the Board: Target is the most important part of axe throwing. If the target is not up to the mark then it can have a great impact on a player’s game. The target should be sprayed with water with the help of a good spray bottle prior to every match.
5. Warm Up Throws: Each player can have up to 4-5 practice throws before their first match. There is also a facility of 1 practice throw before any subsequent match.